Saint-Gobain North America’s Corporate Communications team wanted to reach their employee audience in a way that had never been done before — via a North American video channel that would share new and existing video content across all businesses. Our creative team created the concept and visual identity for SGTV, including a custom graphics package with music, logo and character development, website and email announcements for each new episode. Our team also has ownership of the channel with responsibility to curate each episode’s editorial content. Currently, SGTV episodes are distributed both on-location at each of the 125+ facilities (inclusive of our hard-to-reach manufacturing population) and online at sgna.tv.
• Branding & concept development
• Creative & art direction
• Content curation
• Increased awareness of cross-business company initiatives penetrating throughout the entire population of Saint-Gobain employees in North America, as well as increased engagement by employees with the open call for content and feedback as a foundational element of the SGTV program.
• Viewership, while intended for a North American audience,
has organically expanded its reach to include over 25+ other countries.
• So well-received that other business-specific channels have been created. The website (sgna.tv) has been expanded to include a company-wide video archive.
• Recognized for excellence in video production and creativity with multiple awards: 2014 & 2015 Bronze Telly Awards (internet/online webisode category), 2014 & 2015 Hermes Platinum Creative Awards (video/internal communication category), 2014 American Graphic Design Award (logos, trademarks + symbols category for character design).